Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm Still Alive

Just wanted to check in with everyone and let you know I am still alive as is this blog! Its been a while since I posted anything, I didn't want y'all thinking this blog had been deserted! I have just been busy with a sick household. First it was The Hubs, then Sassy Britches, then Little Big Stuff, then myself. Then back to Sassy and Little Big Stuff. And now I think The Hubs is getting a cough again. So playing mom and nurse to the family has taken a bit of time and after the kids go to bed, I am usually so wiped out, I just retire to my bed with my remote and catch up on my TV programs saved onto my DVR. Fun and exciting, I know, LOL! So anyways, I have a really great blog post I am working on about car seat safety that you won't want to miss so PLEASE check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment